Thursday 5 February 2009

Me

Even as I attempted to set up this blog I had trouble finding the words. Not a good start you might think, given that bloggers rely on choosing the right words to entice their reader not to click away to another page.

My problem came with writing the "About Me" section. How do you choose the words to sum yourself up?

So, to try an keep this short (in a very digital-communication style) - four things about me:

1. I am married to a lovely man, who is my best friend. He will be christened T for the blogsphere.

2. Since I graduated I have been working for a charity as a volunteer, partly because I love it and partly because I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

3. My favourite book is The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. It is beautiful.

4. I am a Christian. It's hard to decide what else to tell you about this one without falling into cliches. It is hugely important to me, but I'm not a ram-it-down-your-throat kind of girl. Not that denomination matters at all (to me) but my current church is Anglican.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin