Monday 8 June 2009

Overactive Imagination?

Reading a story with one little boy this afternoon he came out with some fantastic claims...

"I used to do ballet when I was a girl."

Two minutes later...

"I used to do boxing when I was big."

I was given loads of kiddie-cuddles this afternoon, it was lovely. I've just been editing my CV and writing a covering letter. Tomorrow I'm going [to stop being chicken* and] go to the school I want to do the GTP with. Tonight I will be praying hard. I'm a little [a lot] scared because it feels like it's better to have a plan than risk putting the plan into action and then having it break. Does that make sense? Any sense at all?

*I'm so so not ready to be a grown-up.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you'll feel so so good when you've done it though. Let me know how it goes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you a secret...having a real job doesn't make you a real adult. But shhh, because I think people think I am now...
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin