Thursday 30 July 2009

Snapshot of an Evening

I spent today wandering around central London and the V&A museum with Lulu - it was a girly day out to celebrate our birthdays and was absolutely lovely. That said, I am very tired and although my feet held out well in their new flip flops they are a little sore. So tonight I will be editing photos and snuggling up on the sofa with my husband. Blissful.

Just a one photo to share today. We had Lulu and her boyfriend over for dinner and games last night (which was lovely) and when I came down this morning I saw...

Wine, friends and laughs make for good times and sweet summer memories.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that definitely looks like a good time. Great lighting on the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin