So - one month into the Autumn challenge...here's a recap and an update:
3) Make something new in the bread maker machine. Oops. I'm pretty sure I haven't done this.
4) Sew these pretty new buttons onto my winter coat.
I definitely haven't done this although I did get the coat dry cleaned in preparation.
5) Finish the wedding scrapbook. Start honeymoon ones or put the photos in an album at least. Again, not nearly done - I don't think I even got out the scrapbook this month. I got distracted with our anniversary weekend book.
6) Send surprise post to three people. Nope, this one is hidden away in my craft drawer.
7) An arty project that I have in my head. It may fall at the first post when I remember that I am not good at painting. We'll see. I got further than I thought I would with this. It's not quite finished but it has progressed.
I'm also adding another goal - number 8) A redesign of my little site. T started helping me the other night so hopefully this one shouldn't take too much longer.
We finished watching Season 4 of Lost this week and I am still loving that ending. Can't wait until the next season comes out - the first time I have ever pre-ordered anything on Amazon. Our home group has moved to Wednesday night as of this evening, and this weekend we have a visit to my parents and sisters planned. Good times.