Tuesday 1 December 2009

Documenting

One of my favourite things to do this year has been to collect together photos, leaflets, papers and ribbons and make mini books documenting our adventures. I've decided to follow the example of a very creative lady and make one for the whole of December:


Mine is very low effort so far - just papers punched and tied with a ribbon. I went for Christmassy greens and creams with gold highlights as the theme. I think December will manage to fill and festivise it as we go...

3 comments:

  1. I really like this idea. I wish I had time to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a great idea! That looks really neat, I love the colors and patterns you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend, I hope you are having a wonderful December. I am having another giveaway on my blog - just wanted to let you know! -dez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin