Wednesday 24 February 2010

In Process

A Thousand Splendid Suns was mentioned by a few of you in the comments on my last post so I've started reading it. Thank you everyone who left some thoughts! I read The Kite Runner (also by Khaled Hosseini) a few months ago and thought it was really good - although very harrowing (exactly the right word Hannah!) and difficult to read. A great book but I'm not sure I could say I enjoyed reading it.

A review will come in the next week I think. The next one on the list is The Elegance of the Hedgehog, so I should be able to let you know my thoughts on that one soon Amy! In the meantime if you have any books to recommend, please let me know, I am always looking for new reads to fall in love with.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to me! I hope you're thoroughly enjoying your new read. Which part of Devon are you going to? I love it there - so peaceful with so many quaint shops & houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Bonjour Tristesse! I can lend it to you-it's nice and short and I really enjoyed it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin