Monday 26 April 2010

Painting - A Castle in the Sky

I'm really enjoying painting at the moment. Every now and again an idea starts to appear in my mind and it's fun making it appear in real life. Of course sometimes it doesn't work out quite how I picture it - I have one abandoned painting on top of the bookcase that I really should get back to and fix sometime soon. And I had originally started painting some flowers on this canvas, but they weren't working so I started again.

{A castle in the sky.}

The sky/sea in the background is a bit lumpy from the first painting I started and then abandoned but overall I was happy with how it came out.

2 comments:

  1. aw you finished it!! You like just using the edge of the canvas don't you! hehe. well done :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that makes me think of Les Miserables! It's one of my favourite songs in the musical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin