Friday 5 June 2009

Odds and Ends

This week has been made up of lots of small pieces - there's nothing major to tell but here are a few highlights...
  • I telephoned someone the other day at Besom but hung up when there was no reply. A moment later she called back and I began to ask her about what she needed. "I'm not sure right now," she said. "I'm actually in labour at the moment!"
  • Our plants are doing well since my gardening session last weekend - the strawberry runners are planted and a tiny pot plant has burst into pretty white flowers.
  • We saw T's parents last Sunday. His mum got back from a trip to China last week and brought us a present. I cooked sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice for dinner on Monday and we used them. They're so pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin