Friday 4 September 2009

Noisy and Quiet

Today I am appreciating the contrasts in my life.

Yesterday, Besom was busy, noisy, full of energy, talking, vitality, demands, music, people, it had a schedule and a timeline.

Today I am at home. I am my own boss. I have a list of tasks. No one needs me to do them. I am free to do whatever takes my fancy - craft, cook, read, shop, eat, drink - whenever I want to. There is no one else here. It is peaceful.

My Autumn goals are going well. Here is photo number three from yesterday:


I left it until half an hour before bed to get round to this one. But I liked that I was pushed into being creative, rather than just waiting until it came.

My other projects are also progressing - but for now, my fun with paints:


Just to round off my day in the best possible way, T came home this evening with an anniversary present...


It prints gorgeous photos. And it's wireless. I'm a very happy lady this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm on the search for a new printer...would you suggest this one? Has it had any troubles being wireless?

    PS your photography is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin