Monday 2 November 2009

Oct-over

I feel like we're on a downward slope to Christmas. Since we got back from summer holidays it seems that the days, weeks, months are rushing by faster and faster. Seven weeks until our Christmas holiday fortnight starts. We are booked up all weekends but one for the rest of the year. Time is whizzing by. Soon we'll be starting to send out Christmas hampers at Besom. So - a look back at October...


This weekend we were in North Wales celebrating T's grandma's 80th birthday. Photos coming up this week, but here's a preview...


Also coming this week we have a play, a trip to London, home group, friends staying the weekend and a wedding. I think November will try to rush by even faster than October.

3 comments:

  1. It's SO true... this year seems to be absolutely whizzing by and I can't believe we're already in NOVEMBER. Wasn't it July two days ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love love love the picture. That berries one may be my favorite.

    This time of year always flies by. Sad because it's my favorite (from now til Christmas).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly get my head around the fact its November either.. I was onlyjust getting used to the fact it was October! hehe. Beautiful photos, looking forward to seeing more of the castle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin