Wednesday 1 July 2009

I just made a mess and I'm CROSS

Right now I feel like clumsy Cinderella. I just spent three hours running around after two year olds, then washed up after their snack and tidied up all their toys. I did some food shopping and came home. The plan was to get a cold drink and work on some craft.

I got the drink. It was cold. I put it on the table and proceeded to knock it all over my craft stuff. I scrambled for the half finished project which was already soaking up the liquid. I said some rude words, stamped my foot and spent half an hour clearing up after myself.

It's too early to tell how ruined the project is and how much I'm going to have to re-do. I am very CROSS. At least my prince is coming home soon. Please tell me how your days are going and that you're not as CROSS as me right now...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Boo! Hugs! Let us know how it turns out. I spent the morning running after two year olds too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh no! Awwww that sounds like something I'd do. Hope it's okay.

    Ummm... my day is okay, done nothing... about to go to the gym for the first time ever and I'm nervous, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was daft. Clearly you're REALLY missing me if you're emulating my clumsiness that well :p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No! I hope that it isn't too messed up! & I hope you have a better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin