- 110g of butter (1/2 cup or one stick)
- 75g of caster sugar (3/4 cup of superfine sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 225ml of milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
and mix it all together.
Then add the dry ingredients
- 275g of plain flour (2 cups of all purpose flour)
- 4tbsp of cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
- 4 level tsp of baking powder
and stir everything together. It'll be quite lumpy but that's ok.
Then the best bit - throw in 100g of white chocolate chips (I think this is about one cup - of chocolate drops) and 100g of milk or plain chips.
Then divide the mixture between about twelve muffin cases and bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for about 25 minutes. Wait for them to cool a little and then enjoy!