Sunday 18 April 2010

Birthday Sparkles

I was so excited last week when one of my school friends came to stay. And it was so lovely to spend two days talking and laughing and catching up.

I remember giggling through lessons, trying our hands at volunteering. Playing cards in study sessions. Snowball fights. A group of us travelled to Paris after school finished. We met up throughout university, took in the sights of London and threw sweets around. She was a bridesmaid at our wedding. And today is her birthday!

{Paris trip.}

Happy Birthday Shiv! Thanks for coming to visit and for all the fun!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww!!!! A whole entire post all for me!!! That is so coool!!! I am muchly honoured Nao :) :) Thank you very much!! I had such a lovely stay with you last week and it was so great to catch up and have funsies. Love you lots :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Shiv sorry I missed it, Fairy Godmother! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin